Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Now THIS....

is what it’s all about!

Remember I told you how I like to linger after a dinner or a holiday? Well, this is exactly what I’m talking about! Outside it is gray and cold and wet; inside is a nice warm fire and cups of hot spiced (and spiked) cider with a bowl of homemade caramel corn and oatmeal raisin cookies. It just doesn’t get any better than this. And the best part…John set it all up himself (well, not the cold and wet outside.) He is so good about creating the scene for me to really enjoy all the special elements of this life we share together. Thank you, dear sweet hubby!

Okay, that was yesterday; today, he took me to a new outlet mall northwest of Houston to meet up with Alicia and the kids for a day of shopping and lunch. I got two new tops (on sale of course!) and Alicia got herself a new sweater and pair of shoes. Erin spent some of her gift cards, as well. It was a great day. What a wonderful husband I have!

CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment