Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Time Travels

Okay, I'm not even going to make excuses or try to cover the last five months. All I can say is that Time travels way too fast for me! I haven't been a complete slacker, though, so for this post I will try to catch you up on a few of the "Travels to the Past" layouts I've done.

Here is one more from the Rome series - actually the bus ride home. I really liked these photos of the kids on the bus after a long, hot trip. (I handmade the little envelope embellishment.)





The second year we were in Germany, we went to see the tulip fields in Holland at Easter time.
I'm really enjoying the trip down memory lane that I get to take while creating these layouts.

Here are a few pages from Holland.







Actually, there are more from Holland. They will be in the next post.



That should do for now. Next will be Paris.

CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment