Monday, July 27, 2009

Weekend Report

It's Monday, and I'm winding down after a very fun weekend with the kids being here.
Just wanted to show off what I accomplished in the scrapping department. Here are the TWO layouts I finished - yep, I got one more done to all the ones Alicia did. But I'm pleased with the way they turned out. I used photos from the past - way past! The first one is about John before we were married.



This one is from when we were living in an apartment waiting for our house to be built in Ft. Walton Beach just before John II was born in 1972. I told you they were from WAY back!





When we weren't scrappin', we were either eating, or doing this:



It was a fun weekend!


CHEERS!




1 comment:

  1. It was a perfect weekend! Anything that gets all of us to relax is perfect! Thanks Mom (and Dad, too) Off to post my layouts on my blog!

    ReplyDelete